This update adds a bunch of error checks and notices to make sure that you enter a working Flickr API key and a working capability in the settings. I set “edit_posts” as the default capability to use the plugin since choosing that was a little nebulous. I also fixed a bug where only the first page of search results was showing up (which I noticed while adding some jquery show/hide stuff for the license lists). Finally, I added an option to turn off captions by default. They’re still turned on to start with, but I figure that if you’re just using this plugin with your own photos you might not want captions.
There’s now a nice changelog in the WordPress Plugins Directory that you can check out to see if I missed anything.
…or right here: flickpress_0.9.zip